Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Snuggle Bunnies

Today's card uses the MFT Wednesday Stamp club sketch MFTWSC46.

     This is one my very favorite stamps.  I bought it because of my Johnny Luv who is also known as Snugglebunny. As always, I added tons of layers; I just cannot seem to help myself.  I also used one of my new MFT rolled rose dies on this project.  I love these.  I have them in all three sizes.  They are incredibly easy to make and now I can get flowers in exactly the right color for any project.  BTW, I am not associated with MFT in any way.  I just happen to like their products so a little free ad for them. lol.   I also like crisco but that doesn't really have anything thing to do with this project just another product I recommend.  (OK can you tell my mind is wandering today - thought not)  There is tons of faux sewing on this card.  This is a technique that takes a little time with all the hole punching (I use a Tim Holtz ruler that has holes in it - another shameless plug)  but I love how it looks and I don't have room to get out my sewing machine right now.  Also, this way I get any color thread by using my gel pens and don't have to keep all that thread handy.  

Stamp - My Favorite Things - Snuggle Bunnies
Paper - K&Co.
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Coffee Archival Ink
Tim Holtz Distress Ink - Mahogany and Straw
Embossing Folder- Quickutz - Vines
Spellbinders - Fancy Tags
Provcroft - Leaves
Martha Stewart punch - Rose leaf, and scalloped border punch
button - stash
stitching - sakura gel pen

7 comments:

  1. This is just SO adorable!! I love their little ears!! Beautifully done, Mary Ann!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I just love this. Too cute. Great job on your "stitching".

    ReplyDelete
  3. luv this! I like Vintage color with Cute images! I never thought it would work til a couple of years ago. yes, you do Faux Stitches very well:-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love it... that is something I would have hung on my daughter's nursery wall...it's a winner :)
    Cheerful Mouse

    ReplyDelete
  5. They are so snuggly cute! Beautiful card!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you for joining us over on Anything goes challenge blog for our challenge A real sweetie (food related challenge) On this occasion your wonderful card can't be entered into the prize draw. But hope you will join us again in the future.
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  7. oh this is gorgeous just love the papers,and love the vintage feel to this,,bless you for playing at anything goes,this week hugs cherylxxxxxx

    ReplyDelete