Blogger Layouts

Friday, December 30, 2011

Blue Bunny

  Well, it's not Blue Bunny  ice cream, but it is something equally as sweet.  It's a My Favorite Things Flopsey.  I love these little bunnies an have a number in my collection of stamps.  I am waaaay excited that they have added a new Flopsey to the line, you can check out the sneak peek here.  It's a Valentine Bunny and I'm just going to HAVE to have it. lol.

    So after the grand intro here is my version of  Blue Bunny.  I used a Wednesday Stamp Club sketch MFTWSC50 for this card.  I am just really digging this sketch and how it turned out.
     There are loads of layers and patterns and faux stitching on this card and I paper pieced Flopsey's sweater, scarft and skates to match.  Flopsey, himself, has been lightly shadded in gray Prisma pencils.  You can see more detail here.
     So let me know what you think. I always love to hear from everyone.

This card has been entered into:

Anything Goes Challenge Here
Party Time Tuesday Challenge Here
Creative Inspirations Wednesday Challenge Blog Here
City Crafters Challenge Here
Colour Create Challenge Here
Just for Fun Challenge Here

My Favorite Things Stamp - Ice Skating Flopsy
Design Paper - DCWV Christmas Combo Stack
                        Colorbok Glitter Stack
Stazon Black Ink
Tim Holtz Sapphire Distress Ink
Ice Stickles
Martha Stewart Snowflake Punch
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Fiskars Gel Pen
3M Foam Tape

14 comments:

  1. Mary Anne, that is adorable, i love it, Yes that is definitely a winning card. Hope you make it. hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. An awesome creation, Mary Anne! Beautiful work on your part (as always)....you've got my vote!

    ReplyDelete
  3. luvly color! I luv your new layout of this blog! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. love this card!if they dont pick you they are crazy!!!! hugs!

    karen a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautifully made card, if a little on the cute side. Thank you for sharing with us at Just for Fun XOXO Zoe

    ReplyDelete
  6. Super cute image, fab use of blues"thanks for playing at anything goes this week, happy new year trace x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Oh this is so cute ... beautifully done ... thanks for playing along at CCCB

    ReplyDelete
  8. That is awesome, thanks for joining us this week at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Such a fun and cute card! Love the mix of blue shades.
    Thanks for joining us at Anything Goes!
    Hugs Annette

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is so darn cute. I just love everything about it.. Thanks so much for playing along with us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  11. This is darling! Love that image! Thanks for joining us at CCCB!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Love your adorable card.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamps Challenge.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete
  13. This is delightful - a great design! Thanks for playing along with us at Colour Create, Juliexx

    ReplyDelete