Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 11, 2011

Christmas Treats

     Today I have a real treat for you, (yes, I do crack myself up; I am easily amused).  I have a little treat bag with a tag using Bombshell Stamps new digital image, Gingerbread Pinup.
     For some reason the vibrant green I used on this project refused to show up as green instead it decided it wanted to be turquoise green, not exactly Christmas colors but close (OK, not really, but let's all pretend.)  I did get to go crazy with the rhinestones and glitter pens; again, the glitter just isn't sparkling today, but trust me, it surely does. I just loved the little rhinestone gingerbread men.  I picked them up for a dollar early in the month and just held onto them waiting for the right project.
     This little bombshell is going to my friend, who happens to be a real live bombshell. She's had a bit of a frenzied week and I think she needs a little something sweet. Oh, look I rhymed!

This little gingerbread pinup is also a part of a blog hop over at
 Opus-Gluie and you can join in here
and over at Quirky Crafts Here

Bombshell Stamps Digital Gingerbread Pinup 
Darice & Recollections Bling
Provocraft snowflake embossing folder
sparkly gel pens
Prisma pencils and OMS
DCVW glitter cardstock
Offray ribbon
Dollar store paper gift ribbon
Dollar store treat bag

13 comments:

  1. lol this digi image is hilarious!! She is supposed to be a Gingerbread cookie/woman, right??!! This really cracks me up!lol! :-)I luv it!! I bet your friend will luv to receive this Everything Sweet from you, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow what a stunning image, beautifully coloured too
    Thanks for joining us at Paper Sundaes
    Hugs
    Kat xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yummy card, thanks so much for playing with us at OSAAT

    xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love all the bling you've used. I wish I had thought of this, have a bag of cookies for a friend and it's bag is nothing like this, that's for sure! Thanks for joining us at Opus Gluei!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing with Creative Belli, very unique!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm singing Rosemary Clooney's version of "Come On A My House"..."come on'a my house, my house, I'm gonna give you candy!". This is a great idea! Love the blingy gingerbread men.

    ReplyDelete
  7. WOW. This is so much fun. I LOVE this gingerbread gal. Your coloring is great. Wonderful treat bag for anyone. Need my address?? Thanks so much for playing along with us at OPUS GLUEI.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh, that's a cute idea - a gingerbread pinup! I think the coloring looks great, I know what you mean when the color you intended to have isn't what shows up - grrrrrrr... However, this works and is a great project and lots of fun!

    Thank you for sharing it with us at Opus Gluei, I hope you return and play along with us some more!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thanks so much for joining us at the Belli challenge with the fun Gingerbread gal! What a fun idea!

    ReplyDelete
  10. That digi is so funny! Thank you so much for joining in with our snow challenge at Quirky Crafts.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Lovely image
    thanks for joining us at OSAAT this week
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  12. Fun creation! thank you for joining Quirky Craft's 'Snow' challenge,don't forget to link back to Quirky here too and hope to see you again for our next challenge, starting Sunday evening!
    ((Lyn)

    ReplyDelete