Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Teaz Bunnies

      Have you ever heard of teaz bunnies?  Well these are Teaz Bunnies

    I think they are absolutely adorable.  I am a tea lover and so is my baby girl.  She keeps claiming to be a teaz bunnie and soakz up my teaz.    I saw this MFT stamp of the bunnies in a cup and just couldn't resist, obviously it is teaz bunnies.
          I may have gone just a tiny bit overboard with all the different design papers, but I just couldn't resist all those gorgeous patterns.  They remind me of vintage linens.  BTW did I mention I recently became vintage?  Yep, I hit the 50 mark and now my kids tell me I'm a "Vintage Mom".  Supposedly that is better than a regular mom, could be they are just kissing up, but I like it.

     This card was made for
My Favorite Things Wednesday Stamp Club #MFTWSC53
Crafty Card Makers Challenge Here
Paper Take Weekly Challenge Here
Anything Goes Challenge Here
All Sorts Challenge Here
Heart Songs Inspiration Challenge Here

My Favorite Things Snuggle Bunny Stamp Set
Making Memories English Garden Design Paper
Martha Stewart Border Punch
Spellbinders Butterfly Circle Nestabilities
Stazon Black Ink
Prisma Color Pencils
Cotton Ball

10 comments:

  1. Too cute. Love all the papers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. luv that stamp with one bunny, from the behind! lol Luv all the papers, which makes me to think "tea room", and the bunnies. Sweet combination! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to pat that cute little bunnies butt. Very creative Mary Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  4. A really pretty creation Mary and the stamp is really cute.

    Thanks so much for joining in my Paper Piecing theme at Allsorts this week, good luck and hope to see you again.

    B x

    ReplyDelete
  5. A real cute card, love your backing layers. Thankyou for joining us at Craft Cardmakers this time.
    Yvonne/Meggymay

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so sweet! I can see why you couldn't resist the bunnies:).
    Thanks for joining our challenge at Crafty Cardmakers this week.
    Anne
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Super cute!
    Thanks for playing along with us at Allsorts this week.
    Good luck.
    Debs xx

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at Anything goes this time with your gorgeous creation..
    Hugs
    Tamara

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful and adorable card.
    Thanks for joining us at Everybody Art Challenge this week.
    luv
    Debby

    ReplyDelete