Blogger Layouts

Friday, February 10, 2012

Be My Swee-Tea

     Everyone knows I adore all things tea.  Well, a friend of mine sent me a cute little tea bag holder and the template so I couldn't resist giving it a try.  I knew I wanted to decorate them for Valentine's day but couldn't think of what sentiment to use, so Ta-Da, I made one  up; no kidding. I know that this isn't one of my talents but I was pretty tickled with the sentiment - Be My Swee-Tea.  I computer generated my sentiment and put it on a little heart on the back of each tea bag.  You would think I would have a picture, but duh forgot to do the backs.

     At any rate, what do you think of these.
     I used a variety of valentine papers and embellishments and went to town. I really wanted to keep these 'cause there just so darn cute but I know they will make someone else's day a little brighter so they have to go.  I actually made 11 of them and this is all I have left to photograph.  I will be sending these out today.

This project has been entered in the following challenges

The Shabby Tearoom Here
Paper Issues Here
Stamp with Fun Here
Cup Cake Craft Challenge Here
Lexi's Creations Here
Paper Take Weekly Here
Party Time Tuesday Here
Aud Sentiments Here
Paper Craft Star Here
The Sisterhood of Crafters Here
Stampavie and More Here
Truly Scrumptious Here
For Fun Challenge Here
Creatalicious Challenge Blog Here
Simon Says Stamp Here
7 Kids College Fund Here
Fab'n'Funkyh Challenge Here
Trimmie's Craft Challenge Here
Hannah and Friends Here
Card Crafters Circle Here
Fussy and Fancy Challenge Here
The Poodle Parlour Here
Simply Create Too Here
Paper Play Here


Sarah Hurley Challenge Blog
K&Co. Design Paper
Wild Orchid Roses
Recollections Bling
Martha Stewart Border Punch& Heart Doily Punch
Spellbinders Label Die
Tim Holtz Barn Door Distress Ink
Stash- Sentiment, Red Twine, Red Staples (OK I colored them myself)
Bigelow Raspberry Tea Bag

36 comments:

  1. These are ubber cute. Love them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Luv 'em. So fancy - and gorgeous papers! Makes me almost wish I drank tea. Do you make milk carton holders :)
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are absolutely gorgeous!!! I love them to bits. What a great idea and a super cute gift.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mary Anne, they are so darling!! Terry

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW Mary Anne ... I think these are ADORABLE!! Wouldn't mind having one of my own .. (need my address? LOL) ...Thanks so much for joining us at The Sisterhood ‘VALENTINE’ challenge and please come back again soon!
    Darlene
    one of the 'Sistahs'
    DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful tags, Mary Anne! Love all three of them. Thanks so much for joining us this week at the Papercraft Star challenge Blog!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I just love your fun pun sentiment and these delightfully decorated Tea Bag Holders. It's so refreshing to see a project such as this with Valentine's Day in mind. Thanks so much for joining us at Party Time Tuesdays this week.

    Danie - PTT Design Team

    ReplyDelete
  8. What beautiful boxes!! I love them and your hearts cascading sown the page...I LOVE THEM!!Thank you for sharing your beautiful creation this week at The Shabby Tea Room :-)

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wow - so many many Valentine box - that is awesome!!! They are all a stunning design and each one has beautiful details.

    Thanks so much for joining us with the Simon Says Stamp challenge
    love
    Heather xx

    ReplyDelete
  10. Awww... These are simply adorable!! I understand why you want to keep them!! Thanks for joining my challenge over at the Cupcake Craft Challenge this week! Good Luck! Hugs and sunshine!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Sweet Tea bag holders love the colours brilliant idea. Thanks for joining us at papertake weekly.
    Angie x

    ReplyDelete
  12. These are so sweet. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  13. Gorgeous creations thankyou for joining us this week at CraftyCatz
    Hugs Dianne xx

    CraftyCatz DT

    ReplyDelete
  14. oh how sweet!!! Luv them all, mary anne! And yes, you did great on the sentiment, I luv it! I should make a card with that sentiment to Greg someday, with my tea stamps! I will let you know once i use YOUR sentiment! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  15. Quite an awesome project, but we won't be able to enter you project in our challenge, we have a "challenge limit" please come back again next week i love what you made! Card Crafter's Circle dt.

    ReplyDelete
  16. What a sweet project. That is a very clever sentiment and I love the way you paired the patterned papers! Thank you for sharing these with us over at the Papercraft Star!

    Anitra

    ReplyDelete
  17. fab project, thanks for entering this week over at c.r.a.f.t challenges x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Super cute, fab gift idea.Thanks for joining with Lexi's Creations this time and good luck!
    Jo x
    DT

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful !! Thank you for joining Stamp with Fun this week.
    hugs tina46

    ReplyDelete
  20. Can you say adorable??? What a terrific idea! Thanks so much for sharing your creativity with us for our Anything but a Card challenge at Aud Sentiments!

    ReplyDelete
  21. Fab project. Thanks for joining us at Aud Sentiments.

    ReplyDelete
  22. your tea bag holders are so beautiful--I think you sentiment is genius [especially since I'm for the South and love sweet tea]. Thanks for joining us at Simply Create for our "RED HOT" Challenge #6.

    Diane
    Simply Create Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  23. Adorei seu projeto!!!Já estou como sua seguidora!!!

    ReplyDelete
  24. Congratulations on being chosen in the Terrific Top 3. Your project is just delightful!

    ReplyDelete
  25. these look gorgeous! thanks for joining in at AUD sentiments this fortnight and good luck! Gemma :)

    ReplyDelete
  26. How stinking cool is that?! These holders are soooo cute! Thanks for playing with us at Party Time Tuesdays!

    ReplyDelete
  27. They are very pretty, thanks for joining us over at Sarah Hurley this week.
    C xx

    ReplyDelete
  28. Oh my word,this is such and adorable creation , lovely romantic image and beautiful design

    Thank you so much for joining us at Crafty Catz Valentines Challenge I hope you can join us again next week

    Have a lovely day,
    Good Luck with the challenge,
    Hugs Bridget Crafty Catz DT :-)

    ReplyDelete
  29. Great project, thank you for joining us at CRAFT Challenge this week and good luck! Don't forget to check back with us again on Thursday for our new challenge and to check if you have won or made our Top3.

    Jo and Tigerlover.

    ReplyDelete
  30. stunning tags!! Very cute blog!

    hugs......

    ReplyDelete
  31. Lovely project thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this fortnight
    Love Jan
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  32. These are just gorgeous!

    Thank you for joining us at Lexi's Creations this time.

    Lin

    ReplyDelete
  33. I received the one on the left and love it. can you post directions on how to make them. love ya Katmouse

    ReplyDelete
  34. Just wanted you to know the St.Patricks tea bag holder is adorable .love the sentiment too. hugs Katmouse

    ReplyDelete