Blogger Layouts

Friday, February 3, 2012

Quirky Crafts - Make A Scene

     Over on the Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog  they are have a make a scene challenge and I have was invited to be a guest designer on their challenge team.  I am very honored to participate with these talented ladies.  You should really go check out their awesome inspiration  cards.  They really met and conquered this challenge.

     This was my first attempt at creating a scene and I'm afraid I really need a lot more practice.  I am pleased with my card, it just isn't as scenic as I would have liked.

     This challenge was brought to us by Limited Run Digis and I used their adorable little mushroom house and  
happy butterfly.  

    This is a fortnight long challenge so head on over to Quirky Crafts Challenge Blog and enter to win some fun prizes.

Stamps - Limited Run Digis
Cuttlebug  Dotted Swiss Embossing Folder
Spellbinder Corner Die
Prisma and OMS
3M foam tape

3 comments:

  1. This is so cute. Just love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. how sweet! Luv the corner with the die, too! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sorry to be so late, I would like to thank you for joining us on the DT at Quirky Crafts and making this gorgeous card.

    Cazzy x

    ReplyDelete