Blogger Layouts

Friday, March 9, 2012

Irish Writes

   OK so the title is stretching things a bit, but I am stuck on this Irish pun thing.  Today, I wanted to share with you a cute little pencil box I made for my niece. I bribe all my nieces and nephews with little bits and pieces in the mail so that I remain the favorite  aunt even when they cannot see me all the time.
I put this together using scraps from another project.  The tag is made from a dollar stamp I picked up at
Jo-Ann's last year.  I just love making little gifts and favor type things.

This was entered into the following challenge:

Crafty Ann's  Here
Card Crafters Circle Here
Raise the Bar Here
Simply Create Too Here
Crafty Creations Here
7 Kids College Fund Challenge  Here
Charisma Cards Challenge Here
Delightful Sketches Challenge Here
Paper Craft Journey Here
Do You Stack Up with Us Here

Stamp - Inkadinkado
Martha Stewart Edge Punch
Stampin' Up Ink
Paper - Scrapbin

19 comments:

  1. What a cute box. I need that tag. My s-i-l is Italian but his birthday is on St. Paddy's Day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess I could see this post! ;-) And you mean, "i'm included" to be Irish for a day?! ;-) how sweet gift you made!! Luv That shamrock! I'm sure she will feel so special :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a sweet gift box! Thanks for joining us again at DYSU this week!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great idea to spoil the kids with! I love the shamrock you've added. Thank you for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  5. This is a great idea Mary Anne, I'm sure the recipient will love it. Thank you for sharing it with us at Crafty Ann's
    Ann x

    ReplyDelete
  6. Wow, this is super - what a lovely idea, your niece will love it :)
    Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's
    x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Too cute! I love it when you share your "favors". I get so many great ideas from you.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Marianne: Your pencil box is very pretty--your niece will love it too. Thank You for visiting us and entering our new challenge, Challenge #8 "I'm SssOooo Lucky!"

    Diane
    Simply Create Too Design Team Member
    http://DianesDigitalDesigns.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  9. Great Creation, thanks so much for playing with us at Simply Create Too.

    I have some yummy blog candy here‘s the link if you are interested

    Xoxo Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  10. Also thanks for joining us at Charisma Cardz this week!

    ReplyDelete
  11. What a fun creation... I love that tag! Thanks for sharing with us at Card Crafter's Circle!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Lovely project, thanks for playing with us at the papercrafting journey, blessings Hilde

    ReplyDelete
  13. Great idea, I am sure your neice will love it. Thank you for sharing with us at Crafty Ann's for this challenge.
    Jen x

    ReplyDelete
  14. What a great project. Thanks for joining us at Do You Stack Up.

    -Wenche

    ReplyDelete
  15. such a great idea, just perfect for the kiddies.Goodluck at charisma this week

    hugs Clare x

    ReplyDelete
  16. Favourite auntie....I wonder why!!! I'm sure they will love to receive this one. Thanks for joining our challenge this week at Charisma.

    ReplyDelete
  17. Love this!!! Would love to get one of these in the post!

    Thank you for joining us at Charisma this week!! x

    ReplyDelete
  18. Wow this is fab! Thanks for joining us at Charisma this challenge.

    Lisa xox

    ReplyDelete
  19. Beautiful box and tag. Awesome colors in the ribbon. :)

    fitness advertising

    ReplyDelete