Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 13, 2012

O' Lucky Day

   I have another St. Patrick's Day card for you today.  I'm sure you guessed that from the title of the post.  I have used my little House Mouse St. Pat's stamp again.  I wish that Stampabilities would come up with another St. Patrick's Day House Mouse, but until they do, I guess I will have to get creative with the one I have.
     As you can see this is a really simple card.  I just stamped the image in green ink, no coloring or anything.
The green and white color scheme is simple and I think striking.  It definitely has a Irish feel to it with all that green and white.

Stampabilities House Mouse - O' Lucky Day
Generic Card Stock
Darice Bling
Spellbinders Diecuts
Sizzix Embossing Folder
Stampin' Up Ink
3M Foam Tape

5 comments:

  1. Ahhh this is so cute and I love the two color effect.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv it, Mary Anne! You are right. 2 colors are very nice. Never thought of making the card with this stamp this way! :-) And i hear ya. I have this stamp FOREVER for St. Patty's day, and have been wanting for AGES(!!), HM to make at least another stamp for the day. ...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love how you did that! Very cute!

    Karen a

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this card...and I love the stamp (it's one that I actually own). Great work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm the lucky recipient of this card. It is even sweeter in person. Thanks Mary Anne!
    NancyA

    ReplyDelete