Blogger Layouts

Thursday, March 15, 2012

St. Pat's Work

     Yeah, I know I stretching St. Pat's Work - Patchwork, but I went for it anyway.  This card is a patchwork of Irish images. I've had the stamp for ages and just inked it up this year.  Green and white are one of my favorite color schemes, ok anything and white, even white and white; so I couldn't resist it one more time.

  It's rather hard to see from the photo but the background is dry embossed with a dotted Swiss background and the green  has gajillions of stickles.  This card really, really sparkles.  Wish I knew how to photograph glitter.  If anyone knows please share it with me.

Stamp - Impression Obsession
Generic Card Stock
Stickles
Postage Edged Scissors
3M Foam Tape

2 comments:

  1. I agree. Any glitter photographers out there? This card is totally kewl! Love that stamp. It's so Irish! Another great IO image.
    Sue S.

    ReplyDelete