Blogger Layouts

Monday, April 23, 2012

Bombshell April Sketch

The ever talented, Kathi, has created another wonderful sketch for us again this month over at Bombshell Stamps.  Remember you can win an uber kewl set of Bombshell Stamps of your choice if you are the random winner for this month's sketch challenge.  The sketch can be turned any which way and you must use a Bombshell stamp to win.  To play post your creation on the Bombshell Stamps Blog using the Mr. Linky gadet and/or on our The Bombshell Forum.

     I chose to use onhe of my favorite Bombshell Digis for this month's sketch, the lovely Peek-a-Boo Geisha.  I had a pad of Asian papers I have been dying to use and since it had so many lovely papers it was perfect for this sketch.
     The Sentiment on this card was a font that I down loaded from the Bombshell Forum as well.  It's called domo arigato,  I thought is was perfect for this card.

Bombshell Stamps Peek-a-Boo Geisha
DCVW Asian Paper Pad
Copic Markers
Spellbinders circle dies
EK success corner punch
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Recollections Bling

3 comments:

  1. Oh Sparkly! I LOVE THIS!!! Nicely done! ;) I love the teal with the geisha girl's umbrella, that's my favorite color to use on the umbrella. Really cute.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How fabulous is this Mary what a great card Hugs Elaine

    ReplyDelete