Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Heart of the West Trophy Buckle

     Today is the day we, the Bombshell Girls, reveal what we have created for our guest designer, Ms. April's challenge.  The challenge this month is "Altered Ego"  to alter something and hopefully show off a little of your alter ego at the same time.

    Well, I just couldn't wait for this challenge to go public.  I knew just what I wanted to do.  In fact, I had been waiting for the opportunity.  I had picked up a belt buckle blank from Tandy Leather and knew, just knew that I had to get the Western Gal on there.

     This turned out to be one of the easiest projects I have done in a long time.  I mean, everything just fell into place for this one; the right paper, colors, die cuts...


     I'll be sending this off to my sister who is the best boot-scootin', wild ridin' cowgirl I know (after me of course).

Bombshell Stamps - Western Gal
K&Co. Design Paper
Memory Box die
Spellbinders Scalloped Heart Die
Darice Bling
Glossy Accents
Copic Markers
   

2 comments:

  1. Well I didn't know you were a western riding gal. I like riding too, but no horsies in the city. I bet your sister will love this. It has all the western style to bless her.

    ReplyDelete