Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

American Mustang

     It's that time of the month again, no not that one, time for the Bombshell Monthly Sketch.   This month we have a wonderful sketch that can be used either for a card or a scrapbook layout.  I being addicted to cad making chose to go for a card.  So without anymore preamble, here is this month's sketch


 
    I loved the ribbons and banners on this one it reminded me of a horse show or maybe a rodeo so I went with my new Wild Horse Stamp Set.   I thought the banners lent themselves to an Americana theme (something I never get tired of) so here's my take

     I recently was given a new camera and I'm not sure I like how it photographs, I'm thinking of going back to my old camera.  The pictures look good until they hit the blog and then...

     At any rate, I really like the contrast of the palomino mustang with the Americana papers.  I mean, what could be more American than wild horses.

     If you would like to participate in the Bombshell Sketch Challenge just follow the sketch, flip it, flop it, use it for a jumping off point.  As long as we can recognize the sketch and you use a Bombshell Stamp, you have the opportunity to win a stamp set of your choice.  Just link up with the Mr. Linky thing on the Bombshell Blog

Bombshell Stamps - Wild Horses Set
Stazon Ink
Prisma Pencisl and OMS
Signo White Pen
White Lace Stickles
Sakura Glitter Pen
Darice Bling
Graphic 45 Paper
EK Success Banners
Buttons - Dress it Up
Corrugated Paper - Stash
Bazzill Cardstock

No comments:

Post a Comment