Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, May 16, 2012

Juggling Cupcakes

 

 Today it's time for one of my all time favorite blog hops.   The Design Diva's Oldies But Goodies Hop.   The way this works is you can have any theme for your project BUT you must use something that has been in your stash and unused for 6 months or more.   Well, that is certainly not a problem for me or most of the crafty women I know.  We all have major stashes (or are working on one) and choosing something is usually more of a problem.  Now if you have arrived here from Barb's Made For Keeps Blog you are on the right road.  If you would like to begin at the starting point just pop on over to Maria's blog Joyful Stamper and begin there.

      For today, I used a cute little House Mouse stamp I have had in my stash for 2 years at least.  On the stamp the darling mouse is juggling easter eggs (kinda out of season now) but I also had another stamp set that I have had for several years from Studio G that is a set of 4 mini cupcakes.  I decided I would combine the two.  I also needed a cupcake themed House Mouse card for a swap and so this worked out perfectly for me. I didn't photograph the inside but the sentiment is:  Hi Cupcake.



     So, What do you think?  I love comments and savor every one, if I was a puppy I would roll in them so good or bad I would like to hear from you.  I DO LIKE CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM.

    Now, I am going to send you on your way to the way talented Gina at Makings and Musings so you can continue your fun filled journey.

Stampabilities House Mouse Stamp
Studio G Cupcake Stamp
Studio G Bling
Inkadinkado sentiment
Martha Stewart around the page punches
K& Co. Sweet Nectar Paper
Stickles
Prisma pencils and OMS

15 comments:

  1. This is great! Love the MS border and the colors. Of course the mouse is adorable and you colored it all beautifully! Nice to be hoppin' with you this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, Mary! This is GORGEOUS!!! The image is wonderful and your color choices, border, layers and coloring are all just perfect! Too darned cute!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh My...this is perfecto! I love how you used all the punches and substituted the cupcakes...quite clever!

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh,that is just so cute! couldnt help peeking!HUGS!

    karen a

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heeheehee...what an ADORABLE card!!! I LOVE this!! fabulous job! :P

    ReplyDelete
  6. You are so creative. I like the way you multipurposed your stamps. Very nice card. Thanks for playing in the hop.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This card is adorable! I love the pansy border and the pink/green/patterns background is a great color combo. A mouse juggling cupcakes?! So cute!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Oh my goodness, what a great card! I have never thought to use something else in place of a seasonal element on a card. I love that you replaced the eggs with the cupcakes. Great job, what a way to get more use out of the stamps you already have.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Cute HM creation this likkle guy sure can juggle..lol gorgeous colour combo great design fab punch work

    Thanks for sharing with us at HM & friends Humour chall this wk

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a fabulous card! Lovely coloring, layout and design and the image is delightful. Thank you for sharing your artwork and joining in the fun at House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge blog.

    Cheers!
    Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
  11. WOW, this is so cute! Could get frosting in the face though if something goes wrong....love the colors and your fun design. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  12. oh I love how you have changed the image, just beautiful, thank you for joining us for our Humour challenge this week at HM&FM Challenges, hope you will join us at the end of this challenge for the next too
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  13. Hi ya
    oh this is fabulous, he looks happy juggling them cakes,great papers & design, thank you for joining us at House Mouse & Friends this week, sue,x

    ReplyDelete
  14. That is so clever and FUN! Adorable idea. Thanks for playing in the House Mouse and Friends Blog Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Beautiful card! Love all the frillies. Great way to make your seasonal stamps more versatile!! LOVE it!

    ReplyDelete