Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Lei Day

     Yesterday, May 1st, was Lei Day in Hawaii and I couldn't resist making a card for it.  I had the perfect new Bombshell Stamp and a lovely Sketch from Sketch and Stash.  I also had a pad of Hawaiian themed papers that I picked up last year that had been languishing in my paper stash so everything just came together for this card.

      There is a lot of glitter in this card, the background papers are embossed with glitter, the hula skirt, the hair, the bikini top, and the leis.  I had the orange pearls in my stash for several years and the flowers were recently removed from a stem of silk flowers that weren't being used in a vase anymore.

This card is entered in the following challenges:

Raise the Bar Here
Sketch and Stash Here

Bombshell Stamps - Hula Girl
Memento Ink
Copic Markers
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Gel Pens
Cuttlebug Swirls Emb ossing Folder
Happy 2 Scrap Pearls
DCWV Paper Pad
Flowers - Hobby Lobby

8 comments:

  1. Awe! I love the color scheme! Cute Mary Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awe! I love the color scheme! Cute Mary Anne!

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is a cute card, I love it and I love all the embellishments, good job sweetie hugs Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  4. luv the card, esp. the colors for this image! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Pretty card. Love the colors.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I love all these bombshells showing up on the challenge blogs! Beautiful job, I love your colors and pretty embellishments. Thank you so much for joining us at Raise The Bar this week!
    ~*Joni RTB DT

    ReplyDelete
  7. The colors on this card are gorgeous! I love how you colored her too, the hula skirt is so pretty in those colors.

    ReplyDelete