Blogger Layouts

Monday, May 7, 2012

Tag Album - The Beginning

    Well toilet paper roll albums seem to be the latest trend and I have jumped on the bandwagon.  OK, so I am funny about stuff couldn't bring myself to use a real tp roll so I used one from the paper towel and cut it to size. I am going to make one every couple weeks and add a tag to it (eventually).  This is my first "page" and I think it came out kinda cute.  I just luv me some House Mouse (as if you didn't know that by now).

     I wasn't sure how I wanted to put my album together but decided to add a tag on one end with a hole for a ring and lots of ribbon.  I didn't want to loose any of the actual pocket for my tag.  I think it's going to work out fine.



     I had fun with the embellishments as you can tell.  It just seemed to go with the paper. I also added glitter to the mouses bowl.  It really matches the glittery orange stripe in the paper.  I haven't decided yet what paper I'll use on the next pages, but I'm sure it will be something similar.  I am thinking of adding bible quotes to the tags and giving this to my twin sis.  

House Mouse Stamp
Embellishments all from stash
Nestabilities ovals and scalloped ovals
Prisma colors with OMS
Sakura glitter pen

4 comments:

  1. Well it sure is cute. Love the colors. What a cool idea to put special verses on the tags.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a neat idea. You must get around to see this stuff all over. I would love to see more of them. Could we not use cereal box pieces instead of toilet rolls or does it have to bend? I LOVE THE WAY YOU COLORED THE MOUSE!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good Golly Miss Molly!
    Is that ever cute. Who'ld 'ave thoguht you could create an album from a spent TP roll!
    it is really cute. I want to see your next installment.

    ReplyDelete
  4. oh so cute! luv your hm coloring and the background papers of your choice to match! :-)yea, i understand, I would use the paper towel rolls too... lol... but didnt' know THIS TREND! :-)

    ReplyDelete