Blogger Layouts

Sunday, June 3, 2012

Bouncing By

     I told you I couldn't resist these little paper bag cards.  Here is another one using the House Mouse of the Month for June.  I think it's just adorable.
     I really like the way my Prisma pencils color on the grocery sacks.  It seems to float on top while I'm blending.  The little grasshoper really shines with a coat of Sakura glitter pen on his wings and his hopping marks.  I added a tiny butterfly thicker to the bottom just because.  As you can tell I also added some of my favorite polka dots around the edges of the card.  This is one of my favorite things to do and I think that Signo pens do it best.  In fact, it's the only white pen I'll use after trying many others.

     Well I'm off to go clothes shopping for my youngest, she has a free trip to Florida with her Rosicrucian lodge for three weeks, lucky girl.  My youngest boy is also going away at the same time to Boy Scout camp.  I'm not sure what Johnny Luv and I will do with all that time, but I KNOW part of it will be spent at the local scrap book convention this weekend. He is such a wonderful man, he spends hours following me around and finding special embellishments for me. He also insists on a lot more purchases than I would make by myself.  I just love that man to pieces.

     This card was entered into the House Mouse Monday Challenge Here.  Cross your fingers for me.  I would love to win this challenge.  It's one of my fav's and I am a big fan of their design team. Maybe next time they have try outs for a guest designer I'll be able to give it a shot.

Stampabilities - House Mouse - Just Bouncing By
Grocery Sacks
Signo White Pen
Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss Embossing Folder
Dollar Store Thicker
Prisma Pencils and OMS

6 comments:

  1. great card, love the detail, thanks for sharing Carlota

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I love this paper bag stuff, lol. Really cute Mary Anne. I gotta try the colored pencil thing with the thinner. You are inspiring me. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your paper bag cards. Such great ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Neat card. I got primas a few weeks ago. I will remember the tip about coloring on brown paper!

    ReplyDelete
  5. super sweet House Mouse card!!
    hugs & blessings

    ReplyDelete