Blogger Layouts

Saturday, June 9, 2012

Convention Loot

     Today my Johnny Luv took me to a nearby scrapbooking convention.  There were a number of stamp vendors there so I was a very happy camper.   Here's a pic of my favorite enabler with my "loot".

     I have a lot of new Cheery Lynn dies for doilies and butterflies and a number of new Spellbinder dies too.
Johnny Luv bought me a bunch of Our Daily Bread Stamps that I have been wanting for the longest time.  The folks at Our Daily Bread were great.  They are friendly and helpful and gave me an extra $50 worth of stuff because we bought so much and they were tickled with our enthusiasm for their products.
 Isn't that teapot die just too cute?

 Heartfelt Creations also picked up a large bit of business from us.  I love their dies with matching stamps.


     Of course I wouldn't be the Sparkly Engineer if I didn't buy some bling.  Queen & Co. is great for inexpensive bling.  I stock up whenever I find them at a convention.
     Can I just say, I know that I am spoiled and blessed.  I have had years when I  couldn't afford admission into a convention or there was the year I had money for admission and won a stamp.  It is one of my better memories and I was as happy then with one stamp as I am with this wonderful treasure drove.  Johnny Luv if your reading this THANK YOU.  YOU ARE MY KNIGHT IN MAT LEATHER.

4 comments:

  1. Can Johnny Luv be cloned? I want one. What a bunch of wonderful things you got.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, what a haul! I love Heartfelt Creations too. The matching stamps are awesome with the dies. Have fun with all your new goodies.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a fun day! And to have him go to a convention with you OH MY. I took my sweetie once...he sat in the corner and tapped his toe. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. WOWWWWWWWW!! What a fantastic story Mary!! Such a fabulous guy!!

    Hugs!!
    xoxo!

    ReplyDelete