Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Grand Entry

Well, it's that time again.  What time you say, Bombshell Design Team Challenge Time.  This month our purty little guest designer, Miss Kim, challenged us to create sumpin' usin' Flag Day as our inspuration.  Well American flags have always recomembered me of a Grand Entry in the rodeo so that's there is what I dun did.  I created a pitcher card using that there Bucking Bronco Stamp Set.  It kinda reminds me of an old timey rodeo cowboy.  I just added me some flags and there ya' go.
Now if ya'll want to see sumpin real purty, just mosey on over to that there Bombshell Blog.  Them there ladies has sure enough made some real spiffy artisty cards and such.

I heard that ya'll can join in the fun and make yerselves a Flag Day pitcher card and enter in a contest.  All ya
have ter do is attach a copy of yer pitcher card to that there Mr. Linky thing and our prize posse will round up a random winner.  This here winner will get themselves a spiffy new set of Bombshell Stamps.  So quit burn daylight and get started.    Yeehaw!

Bombshell Stamps - Bucking Bronco
Flags - Cup Cake Toppers
Rope trim - K&Co.
Stars - Recollections
Bazzil Card Stock
Design Paper - Reminisce, Party in the USA
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Sakura Glitter Pen
Signo White pEN

3 comments:

  1. This is just the rootinest tootinest card ever!! Great job, pardner! I really love this. Makes me wanna sing some'n patriotic-like. Ya know, you could be an honorary Texan with a card like this.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Mary!! Miss you girl!! This creation is GORGEOUS!!! Such rich texture and design! LOVE!!

    Hope you're well my friend!!

    Crafty Hugs!
    Meredith
    XOXOO!

    ReplyDelete