Blogger Layouts

Saturday, June 2, 2012

Surprise Party

     Here's another fun tag for my May House Mouse Tag Swap.  The theme was Birthdays.  I have a couple of different House Mouse stamps that are just right for a Birthday but this one has been the least used so I went with it.  I also decided to use my Nestabilities Pennants and Fancy Pennants to echo the shape of the party hat.

     As you can see I paper pieced the mices' party hat and added blue and pink stickles.  Thee confetti embellishments are from some left over party confetti and the dots on the bottom add even more color and festive feel.
     I added a birthday thicker to the back of the tag and added the same embellishments to continue the birthday theme.

Design Paper and Thicker - K&CO.
Stampabilities House Mouse Surprise Party
Dots - Recollections
Ribbon - Offray
Confetti - Stash
Spellbinders Pennant and Fancy Pennant Nestabilities
Prisma Pencils and OMS

5 comments:

  1. omg! Isn't that cute? You come up with the neatest ideas.

    ReplyDelete
  2. How cute is that. Love the mice peeking out of the hat.

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute maryanne!!!!!!!!!!!HUGS!


    karen a

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, this is so cute Mary Anne...love the pieced hat and fun shaped card!

    ReplyDelete