Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Wildly Happy Grads

    One of my favorite teens graduated this year!  Way to go!  I am so gosh darn proud of her.  She has been through so much but she came through it all with shining colors.  In fact she came through it in zebra stripes!  Her fav colors are zebra stripes and hot pink sooo....
      I embossed the image three times to get it shiny and dark enough and then popped it up on the card backing to give it that 3D effect that I love.  I found the cutest bling at Michael's that was just right for her card - who knew bling came in hot pink zebra stripes.  I hope she likes it.  I think she will 'cause this young lady would be hurt if I just gave her a store bought card.  She counts on me to always be creative and up to the minute.  (Boy to I have her fooled - lol)

Bazzil Card Stock
Zebra Paper from stash (I have made more than one thing for my young friend)
Memento Ink
Versamark Pen
Stampendous Clear Embossing Powder
Recollections Bling
Penny Black Stamp - Graduates

2 comments:

  1. Awesome graduation card. I love how you mixed the pink with that funky paper.
    Hugs and smiles

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wooow, fabulous card! Striking colour combo and theme :). Good luck with your napkin art, let me know what you create :))

    ReplyDelete