Blogger Layouts

Thursday, July 5, 2012

Lattice Work Teapot

     Today, I am back to one of my favorite topics, TEA.  As you know, I love all things teaish.  In fact, my birthday party this year will be my fif-tea-ith and I will be celebrating with a huge par-tea.  But anyway, back to wherever it was I was going (Oh look a sparkly).  
 
     Today's card is part of a swap for my Tea Crafter's.  We are swapping different teas along with cards.  I must admit that I did have this little tea package already made.  It is from a template on Waltzing Mouse and you can find it here.  It's free so give it a go.   I really like how it turns out.

     Since I had the little tea sachet I just made a card to match using my new dies.  Isn't that teapot adorable and that background lattice just has sooooo many possiblities.
   Of course, it just wouldn't be me if I didn't bling it up so on went a load of purple rhinestones. Who knew I had so many.  I don't use purple too often.

Teapot stamp from Stash
Teapot diecut - Joy Crafts
Lattice Die - Cheery Lynn
Circle and Scalloped Circle Dies - Spellbinders
Paper - K&Co.
Cuttlebug embossing folder
Tim Holtz Distress Inks
Rhinestones  from Stash
Ribbon from Offray



 

1 comment:

  1. I am a big tea drinker and purple is my favorite color! Love your card and matching bag. Thanks for the link.

    ReplyDelete