Blogger Layouts

Friday, July 6, 2012

Pink and Pampered

Today I'm sharing a card I made for the My Favorite Things Wednesday Sketch Challenge.  They have darling stamps and I'm in love with their Flopsey Bunny Stamps.  BTW I recently won a new stamp during their most recent new release blog hop. Of course, I had to choose the newest Flopsey, thank you very much MFT.

So here is the sketch for this week
  
And here is my take on it.





















The camera, as usual, didn't pick up all the glitter on this card.  The bathtub bubbles are just slathered in it and behind each dew drop is more glitter as well as on the rose.  The stitching is all faux.  I don't have room to keep the sewing machine out, mores the pity.  I knew I wanted a contrast on this card besides the white but matting the pieces in black was just too bold.  I think the stitching adds just enough black without over doing it.

My Favorite Things - Bubble Bunny Stamp Set
Spellbinders Oval, Scalloped Oval, Rectangle and scalloped rectange dies
My Favorite Things  Rolled Rose Die
Stickles Ice
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Stazon Ink
Sign Pens White and Black
DCWV design paper
Recollections Dew Drops


No comments:

Post a Comment