Blogger Layouts

Saturday, July 21, 2012

Raspberry March

The Raspberry March, doesn't that sound as if it should be a piece of music, something light and summery and full of whimsy.  However, it isn't a piece of music, it's another House Mouse card.  This one is another image from my friend.  This is another image I am coveting.  I know, I already have over two hundred of the little mice but they keep squeaking at me soooo temptingly.  I want to bring them all home.  I do get the mouse of the month from my Johnny Luv, but still.....  Ah well, I guess I can't have them all (yet).  I remember days when I could get only one House Mouse stamp a year if I was lucky.  The Lord sure has blessed me with abundance and love.

     I have had a life long love affair with gingham, eyelet and polka dots and this card has all three of those.  I really like this Martha Stewart Border punch but I must admit it has me stumped.  For some reason, I cannot get this around the page punch to work correctly.  It never comes out right, I spent three hours and way too much paper trying to figure it out the other night.  I have decided that I will just use it as an edge punch from now on and save myself the frustration.  This little card doesn't have one popped element on it, which is very unusual for me.  It just didn't feel right.  It does however still have some glitter,  I put just a dab of stickles on different spots of the raspberries and it looks like dew - very kewl.

This card is being entered in the House Mouse Monday Challenge Here

Stampabilities House Mouse Card
Martha Stewart Eyelet Punch Around the Page
DCVW design paper
Prisma Pencisl and OMS
     

13 comments:

  1. so fresh and love the ribbon threading just gorgeous, thank you for joining us for this fort nights House Mouse Challenge and hope you will join us for the next challenge too
    Hugs Kate x
    ps I have candy if you are interested :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Fab card! I'm a HM fan too, and this is gorgeous.

    Re. the PATP set - it's not widely known but the initial paper measurements do vary according to which set you have. Check it out on Google, I can't recall the details but I'm sure your answer will be there. This looks like a wide edge one to me and, as I say, am sure they differ to the narrower one. Hope this helps a bit!

    Di
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. very cute!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Precious card. I love every element of it. I have quite a few of these little mice, but I've got to go some to catch up with your collection. LOL Thanks for playing along with House Mouse this week and presenting us with such a nice card.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am the same way, love Gingham, polkadots and eyelet. It is a girly thing. Love the colors on this.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Beautiful card...Like you I'm a big gingham and eyelet fan...reminds me of my sewing days...(don't ask me how long ago that was...LOL) I like how you did the top of your card. I have also had a problem with the PATP punch. sometimes I can get them to work right...sometimes not...I think I will take the advice above and revisit some UTube videos on how to use the punch.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Gorgeous card good luck with the HMFMC124**
    Happy crafting Ginny ♥

    ReplyDelete
  8. I adore all three of those things too! Love the green with the white border, so pretty. The red of the berries just pops. Thanks for joining us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Nicely done.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  9. Finally got an internet connection and saw this card. I love it, great job Mry anne, love the colors and the touch of ribbon is perfect and the bright red on the berries is awesome. Love it, Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  10. A gorgeous card, I love the colour and papers, detaild are fabulous and you colouring of the sweet image is sensational.

    hugs Heather xx
    Thanks so much for joining us with House Mouse and Friends challenge

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww this sure is one cute mousey creation, beautiful colouring & design love the punched border & slotted ribbon..great take on the chall theme

    Thanks for sharing at HM & friends chall this time..

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  12. Beautiful creation you have made with this cute, cute image. I know the feeling 'want to have them all' I feel the same way ;)
    Thanks for joining us for this fortnights House Mouse Challenge and hope to see you again soon.
    hugs Dorte,x

    ReplyDelete
  13. Lovely card! Thank you so much for joining us at House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge this time. Good luck!

    Hugs, Natascha

    ReplyDelete