Blogger Layouts

Thursday, July 19, 2012

Sleeping Sweetly

     Today, I want to share another House Mouse card with you.  I do not have this image yet but a friend of mine does and gave me one to play with.  Violets are one of my favorite flowers, even my daughter is named Violet.  So this card will probably make its way to her when she returns to college.  

     I wanted to use soft colors for this card since the image is so sweet.  I had this wonderful lavender paper in my stash for years.  I in fact have entire packages of this paper, I bought 25 sheets of each for dollar back when my over stock store actually stocked over stocks (did that make sense?)  I used my nestabilities to focus the image and some beautiful lace corners from Cheery Lynn to finish it up.  The violets have a splash of glitter but that's about it.  I didn't want to over power the image.
Stampabilities House Mouse
Provocraft Cuttlebug Dotted Swiss Embossing Folder
Cheery Lynn Lace Corner Dies
Offray Ribbon
Paper from Stash
Nestabilities Labels 13
Stickles Green and Purple 
Prisma Pencils and OMS

3 comments: