Blogger Layouts

Sunday, July 15, 2012

Steeped with Love

      "May your days be steeped with love and warmed with joy." Isn't that a beautiful sentiment?  I am always looking for great tea quotes for my cards and this has to be one of the best I have found.   It comes from a set of stamps from Our Daily Bread Designs.  (I am not affiliated with this company I just happen to like many of their products.)

     I stamped the sentiment on one of my new die cuts - a nifty little teapot and backed it with a pretty doily die cut.  How girlie is that?  What can I say, I'm all about tea, the ritual of boiling the kettle, warming the pot, choosing the tea and waiting for it to steep.  I love setting the table or the tea tray for that matter, whether it's for myself, my sweetie and me, or a larger tea party.  (I'm planning an amazing birthday par-tea for my fifth-tea-ith this September.

This card is entered into Our Daily Bread Designs Distress Challenge Here

I am honored to say that this card won the Shining Light Award at Our Daily Bread Designs




Our Daily Bread Designs Stamp Set - Special Blend
Graphic 45 - Ladies Journal Paper Pad
Tim Holtz Vintage Photo distress ink
Cherry Lynn Italian Flourish Doily Die
Joy Craft Teapot Die
Recollection Paper Roses
Happy to Scrap Pearls
Charm from Stash

4 comments:

  1. What a beautiful card Mary Anne!! I just love the tea pot die with the sentiment and your colors. Beautifully done!! Thanks for joining the ODBD Shining the Light challenge this week!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What an absolute delight!!! So beautifully put together....love the colors and all of the clever little elements! Just gorgeous! Blessings, Angie

    ReplyDelete