Blogger Layouts

Saturday, July 7, 2012

Violet Tea

At our most recent scrapbook convention, my Johnny Luv bought me a basket full of stamps and dies at the Our Daily Bread booth.  The people at Our Daily Bread are awesometastic.  They are helpful and sweet and  I love, love, love their stamps.

This is the first card I made using their stamps.  I also used a Cheery Lynn die cut lace border.  I cannot say enough about Cheery Lynn dies either.  They are absolutely elegant.  I now have a bunch of their doilies (purchased at ODB as well).

Ok so now that I have finished my ODB/Cheery Lynn testimony, sorry I just could not help it; I am very excited about their product.  Here is my card.

I used one of my favorite techniques, white on white and dry embossing.  I always think it looks so elegant.
I also embossed the inside and used the Our Daily Bread Special Blend sentiments on the inside.  Sorry no photo.

I am so happy.  This card just won the Shining Light Award at Our Daily Bread Designs. Check out the blog post here



Our Daily Bread - Tea Cup Stamp and Special Blend
Provocraft  Cuttlebug Cherry Blossom Embossing Folder
Spellbinders - Splendid Circles die
Cheery Lynn - Lace Corners and Carnivale border dies
Recollections Bling
Offray jRibbon
Prisma and OMS



3 comments:

  1. Love this card, it is awesome, perfect. Does it need a home LOL just teasing, love it Sweetie hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. It sure is a beauty. No wonder it won an award.

    ReplyDelete