Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, July 18, 2012

What's on Your Work Desk Wednesday

I haven't played along with WOYWW for a little while but thought it might be fun too take a peek at everyone's creative spaces.  So, here's what's on my own desk today.



     I actually have something like 5 projects happening on my desk right now.  I am working on a cupcake display, wedding invitations, sunflower tags, a Bombshell Stamps design team challenge, and a Our Daily Bread challenge, as well as a sudoku and a master housework agenda. (Guess which one I'm procrastinating on).  However, my craft advisor and assistant, Opal Ann,  has decreed that it was time for a tea break.  So, we stopped for a lovely cup of raspberry tea with real raspberries in it in one of our new depression glass teacups.  Opal Ann is a true tea aficionado and insists that we stop for tea everyday.  She is quite cranky if she doesn't have a cuppa at some point in the afternoon.





12 comments:

  1. Awe what a cute little project.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with the cute lil project.....so what ya gonna make outta him?.....lol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Your little craft advisor/assistant on your desk reminds me that my little supervisors Soda and Minty didn't get into the act on Wednesday, they usually like to make an appearance at some point. Soda had his 4th birthday the previous day too.
    Happy woyww,
    Elaine #23

    ReplyDelete
  4. Looks like the world smallest dog, isn't he cute. Thankfully my cats don't mess with my desk! Francesca #93

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh she's sooooooo cute!

    Karen a

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so precious, she is adorable, She is the most important project you have going girl LOL She knows her rights, the right to anyplace she wants to be LOL hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  7. Nice - how many depression glass teacups do you have - they're quite a score these days! Can't believe O-A gets cranky without tea, she's too cute!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I have a set of 8 pink that goes with a lunch set and 4 clear that are very delicate and beautiful looking. Opal Ann is a real lady when it comes to tea. She prefers teacups.

      Delete
  8. maybe Opal Ann can do some paw prints fro raspberry tea.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Well I bet your assistnat had quite the decorated face after the raspberries! lol waving hi from the hills of North Carolina :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. Oh, she is adorable... What sweet pictures! I'm surprised you get any creating done with her around lol!!

    I'm trying to visit everyone on the list this week before the next WOYWW overtakes us - I'm usually dreadfully bad about visitng more than a few so making a real effort this week! Near the end of the list now, which is why this is such a very belated happy WOYWW greeting from me!

    Shoshi

    ReplyDelete