Blogger Layouts

Sunday, September 30, 2012

Altered Bottles Part 2


As I stated yesterday, I have more bottles for you.  So here we go.

Here's a close up of the neat tequila bottle.  I covered the rounded cork with a piece of Tim Holtz butterfly washi paper inked to match.

 On the first bottle I used some beautiful Graphic 45 paper that I picked up very inexpensively at Tuesday Mornings.  The second bottle is made up of vintage printables downloaded from the internet and a piece of embossed scrap.


My oldest daughter call the little bottle the genie's studio apartment.  I found it at a second hand store and fell in love with the shape.  The large bottle has a vintage label downloaded from the internet.


 This last set of bottles was really fun and I think they turned out so cute.  I will be adding something special to them and then mailing them out as little gifts for my friends.  I again used vintage downloads for these bottles.  And check out the lids, I just had to add something to that perfect round space.



That was all the bottles I altered for the birthday and did them all along with the favors the week before the party.  The last 2 days before the party were all cooking, no time for crafts.

I'm thinking of adding my big bottles to a stash of things I'm taking to a craft fair.  What do you think, would people be interested in these.  Please let me know.  I could use a few honest opinions.  (Family always says good things but I need objective opinions.)



1 comment: