Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 15, 2012

Halloween Cone

     Today I'm posting one of my favorite Halloween Decorations.  A cone that hangs on one of my doors.  I filled it with black faux flowers and just love how it looks.

This photo really doesn't do it justice.  The paper is distressed with black and embossed with gold flourishes. I added a row of diamond pennants around the top and put a little rhinestone on the tip of each one.  The pennants are also distressed.  The around each edge I added a little feathering from a small boa.  The rosette in the center is also distressed and each fold has stickles.  The center of the rosette was a simple black glittered pumpkin from Walmart with an orange paper added behind. to show off the face.  Oh yes, the eyes also have little rhinestones and seem to follow you wherever you go.


No comments:

Post a Comment