Blogger Layouts

Thursday, October 4, 2012

Light Up the Night

     Today, I want to throw a little light on the subject of Halloween, so I altred a battery powered candle.


There is no stamping on this but I did distress and inkup the edges of the candle wrapping.  The border around the bottom is from a Martha Stewart punch I purchased on clearance. Remember my motto "Never Pay Full Price".  The Jack o' lantern embellishment is a piece of confetti from Walmart's clearance last year.  An entire bag full of pumpkins and cats for 10 cents - can't beat that with a stick.  I added some orange paper behind the glitter pumpkin and added rhinestone eyes.  The rosette is also distressed around the edges and there is a band around the center that matches the bottom border.   It is super when it lights up.


1 comment: