Blogger Layouts

Sunday, October 7, 2012

Magnetic Treat

     This is a cute little project made from an Altoid tin.  I have a goodly stash of these.  I paid a quarter a piece at the grocery from a clearance and I have been using them ever since.

    
    My darling little mother-in-law enjoys Halloween but, she is not into the really creepy aspects so I made this cute little tin to hold something I know she will really like - Magnets.

She collects magnets on her metal kitchen cabinets so these should fit right in.  As you can see I used more bottle caps for this project.   It was really simple since all I had to do was punch out little circles from design paper add some glossy accents and when that was dry pop a magnet onto the back.

The tins are a great way to use up paper scraps and I just added a sticker and an embellishment and ta-da.  It looks like there is so much more work in it then there is.  BTW keep templates for the altoid tins in my desk drawer so they are even easier to make, no measuring or fuss.



2 comments:

  1. This is adorable! I love the bottlecap magnets too.

    ReplyDelete