Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

Pumpkin Head

     Today, I have a simple card for you.  The image really didn't need tons of embellishments - Ok, not true, I can think of lots of ways to color and embellish these images, I just liked this one simple.

      See, I told you, a spider web and three rhinestones, not many embellishments at all.  Of course it does have 5 layers, hey, I can't quit everything.  The pumpkin and hat were both colored and cut out seperately and then given dimension using a stylus.  I'm really liking this technique.  I love the rounded edges as well as the dimension.
     The inside is actually the frame from around the mat on the front of the card and a piece of orange scrap with some leftover flocked letters from another project and because I really like bows, I included one on the inside instead of the outside this time.

Inkadinakado Stamps
Prisma pencils and OMS
Offray Ribbon
Martha Stewart Rhinestones
Signo White Pen
K&Co. design paper

1 comment:

  1. I love the vibrant colors you used! The simplicity of the embellishments that you used really bring out the stamped image.

    ReplyDelete