Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, October 23, 2012

Tags and More Tags

I made a bunch of Halloween tags to go with some tins I made (see yesterday's post) for my family.  Each tin   has a series of bottle cap magnets inside.  I love making tags and add them to anything I can.  These were lots of fun.  I used Distress Inks for all the backgrounds and sponged black around their edges.

The first two are similar using a bit of design paper that I used on the altoid tins.

 I cut out some skull rings from the dollar store to embellish this tag.
The next tag is on the cute side.  A craft friend of mine gave me the die cut for the flower stem and I just knew from the get go that I wanted to add a jack-o-lantern to it.

The last tag of the day is another purple one, but this one is stamped using a neat creepy gate from Inkadinado.

I added a bit of glitter to piece of punched cardstock to give it a little bling.

3 comments:

  1. I just love your Jack-o-lantern one! It is just too too cute <3

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome tags girl!!,they look amazing...

    ReplyDelete