Blogger Layouts

Monday, October 22, 2012

Tin Tin

Not the movie nor the comic, but more altered altoid tins, I mad enough for all my sisters and a girl friend.  They are just so quick, easy, and addictive.

So here are all four of them.  I only actually stamped one, the rest are just embellished and distressed around the edges.



This is the tin with a stamped image on the front


All four have bottle cap magnets inside just like the ones from this post  I may make a few extra for next year's craft fair.    I also made a manila tag to go along with each of these tins.  I will be posting them tomorrow.

2 comments:

  1. I can imagine it is addictive making them! They are so cool!! Is the last one a stamp? The pumpkin I mean? I love that image anyhow!I', sure your sisters and freind will love them and I'm looking forward to your bottlecaps!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my! I love all of these.

    My favorite is the pumpkin/sugar skull. Who makes that stamp.

    ReplyDelete