Blogger Layouts

Monday, November 5, 2012

Autumn Bomb - Shell

     Today over on the Bombshell Blog it's time for Monday Muse where we show you some kewl projects made from one particular stamp.  Today it is the Cherry Bomb Stamp Set.  For my project I decided to use a little imagination and tweak my bombshell so she's ready for fall. Wait, if anything else falls, there may be a problem.

   See what I mean.  This tag is going on some maple cookies for my dad.  He loves my Bombshell creations.
I colored my bombshell with Copics and Prisma pencils.  Then "dressed" her in some fall leaf stickers from my stash.  I have no idea who makes them, sorry.  The sentiment is written with embossing pen and then embossed with ranger gold.

Bombshell Cherry Bomb Stamp Set
Copic Markers
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Versamark Pen
Rangers Gold Embossing Powder
K&Co. Paper
Gold Stickles
Ribbon and Leaf Stickers from Stash


2 comments:

  1. Love this! Those leaves are so pretty. Great idea to use this tag for the cookies. Very nice foliage placement too. Bet your Dad will love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tastefully risqué tag, very burlesque.

    I love it!

    ReplyDelete