Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Old Timey Adds

     Wow! You all must have wondered what happened to me.  I just was sooo busy with family.  My wonderful college girl came home for the Holiday and brought a friend with her.  I had tons of cooking a cleaning and decorating to do too.  I love fall and I really go all out on my fall decorations.  Now unfortunately, I have to take them all down I have 10 bags of plastic pumpkins plus everything else.  Fortunately, I love decorating for Christmas just as much.

      At any rate on to today's card.  I made this for the Just Rite Challenge.  It's one of their wonderful background stamps.

     I started out stamping this in black on cream paper.  I then cut it down a little and used purple and  turquoise distress inks on the background.  I stamped several extra adds and colored them with my favorite Prisma pencils and a little bit of Copic markers then popped it up.  I colored a couple extra butterflies and popped them on top of that  after slathering them in Stickles. Finally I added some paper lace and purple sating ribbon and a cute paper rose.  I hate to leave anything without a border and so I bordered this in black and added some white polka dots.  I have a true "thing" for polka dots and I like to add them to whatever I can.

    I think the finished card looks soft and romantic and I plan to use it as a thank you note. Some of my friends took me out for my birthday to a cute little tea room.

Just Rite Stamps - Fleuriste Newsprint Background Stamp
Distress Inks - Broken China, Liclac
Signo Pen
Stickles Black, Purple
Offray Ribbon
Dollar Store Paper Lace
Dollar Bin Flower
3M Foam Tape


10 comments:

  1. Great stamp to choose for this challenge! Love the way you colored it! Thanks for sharing with us at JustRite Inspiration ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I absoloutly love this card and the polka-dots are perfect on it. I've got to try that idea. Your colouring is beautiful. It's just gorgeous !

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is AMAZING -- I almost used this stamp myself -- sigh! Think you've done a superb job -- LOVE it!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hello, this ωeekend is nice designeԁ foг me, since this moment i am reаԁing
    this fantastic educational articlе hеre аt mу house.


    Here is my ωеbpаge ... abrir cuenta facebook

    ReplyDelete
  5. Huгrah, thаt's what I was searching for, what a stuff! existing here at this webpage, thanks admin of this website.

    My weblog ... crear facebook

    ReplyDelete
  6. I constаntlу ѕpent mу half an hour to
    read this website's articles everyday along with a mug of coffee.

    Here is my web site - abrir cuenta facebook

    ReplyDelete
  7. I am truly glad to гeаd this wеbpage
    posts which includeѕ plenty of νaluablе faсts, thanks for ρroviding suсh
    statistiсs.

    Αlso viѕit mу wеbsite - Http://miniclip.com.pk

    ReplyDelete
  8. I read this paragraph fullу regarding
    the reѕemblance of most recent аnd precеdіng technolοgies, it's awesome article.

    Here is my blog :: crear facebook gratis

    ReplyDelete
  9. Uѕeful informаtіоn. Fortunatе me
    I found your web ѕite by chance, anԁ I'm surprised why this coincidence didn't cаme about еarlier!
    Ӏ booκmагκed іt.


    Alsο vіsit my weblog; crear facebook gratis

    ReplyDelete
  10. It is actually a nice and useful piеce οf info.
    I'm happy that you simply shared this helpful information with us. Please keep us up to date like this. Thank you for sharing.

    Also visit my web-site: Abrir Cuenta Facebook

    ReplyDelete