Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 9, 2012

Every Knee Shall Bend

      Today's card is another Christmas Card using my husband's favorite stamp set from Our Daily Bread Designs.  I must admit, I really like this design too.  I used a sketch from Our Daily Bread weekly challenge.

     I used the paper tole technique for this card.  I really like the depth it gives to the image.  I love Christmas cards and all the wonderful colors and decorations of Christmas. I love all our winter and Christmas traditions and the cozy feel of home during the cold weather.  Tonight we are going out to look at the lights at Our Lady of the Snows Shrine.  It is absolutely beautiful and we go every year.

Stamps - Our Daily Bread Designs - Reason for the Season
Stazon Black Ink
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Gold Offray Ribbon
Recollections Bling
Spellbinders Label 22 Die Cuts
Cheery Lynn Sunflower Doily Die Cut


6 comments:

  1. what a fun and festive take on the sketch... thanks so much for playing along with the shining the light challenge this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh how gorgeous!!! I love how you popped up the image! Yes... it really does make it pop! Love your coloring and the doily is a beautiful touch!!! LOVE your take on our sketch this week! Thanks for playing along!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is gorgeous Mary Anne!! I just love your coloring, the dimension of the image, and your take on the sketch!! Beautiful use of the doily and patterns!! Thanks for joining us this week!!
    blessings,
    Chris

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful card. Just gorgeous. The layers and your paper choices just really help that image pop.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful 3-D card! Great lay-out also!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Really stunning creation!! Love the pretty papers and darling image! HUGS :)

    ReplyDelete