Blogger Layouts

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Gift Card Holder

     Today is Muse Monday over at the Bombshell Blog and this month we are featuring the way kewl Pinstripe Stamp Set
"Pin-stripes" Rubber Stamps





















I used this very new to me set to create a gift card for a local tattoo parlor.  I started with a manilla tag and used the emboss resist tag to add the sentiment from the Panther Tattoo Stamp Set.  Next I stamped the Pinstripes and then added some black distressing around the edges.



for the back I used half of another tag and repeated the process without the emboss resist sentiment.  I did fold gussets into the pocket and then I distressed the edges and glued it together.  The tag was finished with a bit of black ribbon.  You can see that it easily fits a gift card and it's a fun way to add a real tattoo to a friends collection of body art.

Don't forget to head over to the Bombshell Blog to see other neat projects using this stamp set.  It will be the featured stamp every Monday during the month of December.

Bombshell Stamps - Pinstripes
                                Panther Tattoo
Manilla Tag
Tim Holtz Distress Ink
Versafine Black Ink
Offray Ribbon
Stampabilities Clear Embossing Powder

1 comment:

  1. That is a great gift tag!!Great colors also you have chosen.

    ReplyDelete