Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, December 18, 2012

Nom Nom

      I was recently in a house mouse Christmas recipe swap and this was my recipe card.  It's for a crab stuffed mushroom appetizer.  This are fabulous and disappear as quickly as I can make them.

     This is only the second recipe card I have ever made and it's really run.  I may try and make a little cookbook of family favorites.


         I had lots of fun with this recipe card.  I wanted it to be very whimsical and I think it is.  I just kept rooting through my Christmas stash and adding bits and pieces as I found them.  Every year after Christmas I go to the stores and load up on any cute embellishments for 75% off.  I also buy lots of $1 embellishments when I find them.  The little holly leaves are new this year from Jo-Ann's, unfortunately, they didn't have very many.

Stampabilities House Mouse Amanda Cooks
DCWV design paper
recollections rhinestones
Dollar bin poinsettias
Holly Berries - JoAnn
Spellbinders Nestabilities Label 2
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Stickles - red and Green
Tim Holtz Barn Red Distress Ink
Computer generated recipe
3 M foam tape

6 comments:

  1. how cute, a ccoking mouse neat... you did such a wonderful job...

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is just darling. Have to say the recipe sounds delicious. I may have to try this one for Christmas eve. I always make stuffed mushroom but haven't tried with crab. The guys at my house would love this.
    Bear Hugs,
    Carol

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice recipe card, that mouse is too cute! And the crab stuffed mushrooms sound tasty (even though I'm allergic to shellfish!) I also love loading up on after holiday clearance craft supplies. It's the best time to shop.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! You know I love the House Mouse collection. What a festive recipe card!

    ReplyDelete