Blogger Layouts

Friday, December 7, 2012

Owl Post

Time for another owl post.  This time I'm sending one to my daughter's roommate.  I think the world of this young lady.  She is a great artist and uses spray paint as her medium.  She recently gifted me with two wonderful pictures that I will post as soon as I get them framed.  They are incredible.

This young lady, known to us as Panda recently spent time in my craftroom over the Thanksgiving holiday.  We had a ball creating together.  While she wasn't looking I whipped up this little something for her.

     I was playing with my distress inks and just having fun and decided to create a tag to hold two owl barrettes.  It's always good to get mail when your in college, or at least, that's what Violet and Panda tell me.  Oh by the way, their room is know as the Violet Panda Place -isn't that cute.  I am going to make a sign for them since I have a panda on one of my cricket cartridges.

Inkadinado Flourish Stamp
Stampin' Up - Star Background
Clear dewdrop - stash
Distress Inks - Tim Holz
Stickles - Ice
two dollar store owl barrettes

7 comments:

  1. Cute idea Mary Anne. Are these your girls?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Violet is my second oldest daughter. Panda is her friend and roommate and current favorite of all the children still at home.

      Delete
  2. that is perfect because it looks like spray paint too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am always amazed by your artistic creations. I find you inspiring.

    ReplyDelete
  4. very cute! Luv the background :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. That is really nice! I am sure panda will like her surpise gift!

    ReplyDelete