Blogger Layouts

Friday, February 1, 2013

Pinned this Valentine

    Yes, I know. The title is hokey but I seem to have developed a slight addiction to pinterest and could not help it.    Since today is the first day of Feburary, I thought I would start the month off right with a little valentine project.  I used some huge clothes PINS I found on clearance at Michael's.


           The clothes pins were already red (Christmas leftovers) and I just added some Valentine design paper and embellishments.  The heart is made using my favorite Cheery Lynn heart dies, I love the doily effect and a valentine sentiment that I found at a stamp convention.  The little cards on front are from a K&Co design pad.  I thought they added a perfect vintage touch.

       I will be sending these out to my sisters in the next couple days.




5 comments:

  1. Wow! This is just beautiful. I love how it harkens back to yesteryear without being too theme-y and the composition is so balanced.

    Just yesterday I was sorting through a box and found a bare giant clothespin - now I want to decorate it. Thanks for the inspiration.

    And thanks for visiting my blog. Glad you can make use of the foil shapes tutorial.

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are fabulous Sweetie, but then what isn't fabulous that you make. Hugs, Cathy K

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, what fabulous Valentines projects!!! I love how you transformed the giant clothes pins into such gorgeous Valentine creations...your sisters will love them!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Adorable! Love the total vintage appeal of this. Dru

    ReplyDelete