Blogger Layouts

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

So Very Green

     March is a month for green and my House Mouse group did a two shades of green swap.  Now this wasn't a St. Pat's swap, just green.  I think I filled my green quota for this card. With all this green and the flowers, this card feels much more like spring to me.  That lovely new leaf green that I'm so missing right now.

   
     This is one of my favorite House Mouse stamps, I think the little ballerina mouse is adorable.  Sometimes I put something in her hands but this time I thought it would be a bit of overkill.

     I think my favorite thing about this card was the way I was able to use the design paper to mat the card with a daisy border.  The thing that bothers me the most is.  The green ribbon and mouse skirt are almost exact matches for the design paper but they refuse to photograph that way - go figure.  Don't you just hate it when something wonky happens with a blog photo for no discernible reason.

     I had a bit of trouble getting this swap out of the house and into the mail since my oldest daughter's favorite color is green and she thought it ought to go live in her room - not this time kiddo.

7 comments:

  1. Oh man, I wish I had drawn your name, LOL , Now you asked what you could do better, absolutely nothing, it is perfect , beautiful , awesome and as usual over the top excellent. I am hijacking it on the way to the person who's name you drew. Except right now she needs this card. Love it, can you tell, Kinda love you too. ;) hugs, Cathy

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG! I love it!! No wonder your daughter wanted to keep it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This video post is truly enormous, the echo feature and the picture
    quality of this film post is genuinely awesome.

    my web blog; fitness tips women

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love the touch of ribbon and the green shading behind the mouse. This card is beautiful.(and adorable too.)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Love it! All the layers and trim and color. You are so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Gorgeous card,look at all that layering and she is sooooo sweet in her tutu, thanks for sharing and have a great weekend full of fun and love..

    ReplyDelete