Blogger Layouts

Monday, April 22, 2013

Happy Announcement

   

 I am delighted to announce that I have been invited to join the design team for the Cutting Cafe.  I have known for about a week and just been busting my buttons with the news.  I could hardly wait to share!

    If you are not familiar with the Cutting Cafe, they have some of the mostest,  awesomest templates on the internet as well as cute digi stamps and papers to go with them.

    I'll have a kewl new project for you in a few days using some of the fantabulous templates.  I can't wait to share.

     Please check out my sidebar to visit the rest of the uber talented team of ladies I'll be joining.
   

10 comments:

  1. Yay! Yay! Yay! So excited for you. They are lucky to have such a wonderful, creative, artistic member on their team :) Go, Mary Anne!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Congratulations. Regina has a great site and files.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I AM SOOOOOOOOOO SUPER EXCITED to have ya join the team and can't wait to get to know you better...hugs

    ReplyDelete
  4. Welcome to the team - you are going to LOVE it -Regina is one of the most amazing people to work with.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations!! Well deserved and I am certain you re a great asset to the team!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey girl, thanks for stopping by. I have been wanting to do so. Looking forward to meet you. Xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats!! Regina's patterns and digi stamps are fabulous! I can't wait to see what everyone comes up with.

    ReplyDelete
  8. congrats congrats congrats! You won't find a nicer person than Regina when it comes to working for a leader...she is the most generous, stress free and funky womyn. I am so happy for you. Kisses and blessings, samara

    ReplyDelete
  9. So that is how to safely follow through a lemonade diet.

    At a medical how to cleanse your body of fat team. However, the body must be cleared in order for it to work though.
    Letme tell you another thing about why you must consider the 2 Day how to cleanse your
    body of fat Diet does not require addictiontreatment.

    my page ... best food to detox your body

    ReplyDelete
  10. Congratulations! I can't wait to see your projects!

    ReplyDelete