Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Phone Home

Today, I have my WOYWW photo and my latest altered project, my telephone.  I just have been thinking about what to do with my ugly phone case and decided to liven it up a bit.  So that's what going on on my desk today.  BTW, I more or less straightened up my desk since I had to move it Monday for a workman to cut a big hole in the wall behind it to reach the pipes in the bathroom.  It's back in place now and ready for action.


     Here's a close up of the phone.  I added a layer of washi tape, added a second patterened washi tape for accent and since my tape was black and white I sponged on some color and what's a project without glitter?  Unfinished that's what so I added a large glob of ice stickles and spread it around with my finger.  Now my phone is pretty and ready to used.

I'll be along this evening to check out all the desks and projects around the world at WOYWW.  If your a curious cat like me come along and join in the fun at Stamping Grounds Blog

Washi Tape - Tim Holtz Butterflies and Recollections Trim
Ink Adirondack - Watermelon, Purple Twilight and Stream
Stickles - Ice





11 comments:

  1. I love how you decorated your phone. too cute. #86

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a plain white cover for my phone keep meaning to jazz it up!! Love the way yours turned out. Happy WOYWW Cindy #63

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great thing to do to your phone case it came out really nice
    Jackie 3

    ReplyDelete
  4. good girl! putting that washi tape to work! i'd do that to my phone only i NEVER... like NEVER use it anyway. i so miss my OnStar!

    have a great weekend.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow, painting your phone, that IS brave! Happy WOYWW Lindsay #92

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a great project and yes you are brave!
    (oh yes, I bought 4 dies not 41 oops)

    ReplyDelete
  7. The last time I saw that much of my stamping table was about 5 years ago!! But your explanation works, if I thought someone else had to see it, I am sure I would keep it neater. Phone case is so pretty, what a clever idea, Mary Anne!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi there! Sorry its taken me so long to get over here.firstly thankyou for the lovely inspiring comments you've been leaving on my blog they are very much appreciated and secondly I love what you've done to your phone great idea i love a bit of bling i've not joined in with WOYWW for a few weeks but must get back to it for the ATC swop 'see' you soon x

    ReplyDelete
  9. I can see those WOYWW girls across the ocean going wild for this MaryAnne! Your tidy desk looks so nice! Wish mine was that tidy! Had to laugh at your Opal Ann post too! What a great crafting partner.
    I hope to be back to WOYWW next week.

    ReplyDelete