Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

WOYWW 202

     Well it's that time again, What's on your work desk Wednesday.  Today my desk isn't too bad.  It only has one project on it and I'm desperately trying to finish it before my Johnny Luv goes to work.  It's a condolence card for one of his friends at the office.  I hate making condolence cards.  I never seem to find the right touch for them.  I was thinking about that yesterday when Johnny Luv asked me to make one for him and I remembered when my first husband Robert died.  One of my friends took a bit of card stock and penned a psalm on it for me.  I still have it.  It reminded me that no matter how simple it's important that we do these things.  We have no idea if that bit of paper is going to make the difference for someone or not.  Most likely not, but why take a chance?  So, I'm off to finish up what I've started.  Thanks for sticking through my little heart searching moment.


If you would like to see the finished card, please scroll up to the post before this one.

5 comments:

  1. Sympathy cards are always the hardest to make! Love your storage unit! Sarah #130

    ReplyDelete
  2. I need to make a few, three of my friends just lost their husbands, I am finding it hard to make the cards
    Bridget #28

    ReplyDelete
  3. Goodness me that is one really difficult task but you have achieved it with grace and style.

    I popped into the future post and I really like what you have done.

    Happy Belated WOYWW
    Eliza 46

    ReplyDelete
  4. My goodness to have three losses among friends at one time. How sad. I sure a hand made card will express your sympathies so much better than purchased.

    ReplyDelete