Blogger Layouts

Wednesday, April 3, 2013

WOYWW April 3

   Oh wow!  Two posts from me in one day, but I realized it was Wednesday and I really wanted to play along with woyww so here's my desk today.


     For Opal Ann's fans here is a close up of her in her bed.  In this one she switched over to the computer desk right next to the craft desk.


     As you can see my little craft partner is with me today.  She is in her desk bed using a washcloth as a cover.  She recently had a haircut and it is VERY short and she was very cold and didn't want to wear her jammies or a sweater, naughty puppy going au natural for photos.  She is such a sassy lassy.

     Today I worked on a card for a spring challenge, check out the post after this one for more detail.  I also have an altered gift I'm working on in the background.  I have to stamp the shelf and alter and fill the bottles with embellishments. This should be a fun gift for another crafter friend.

     If your interested in checking out other desks here is the link to the lady who started it all.  Her blog is the Stamping Ground. I wonder if she knew what a hit this Wednesday poking about would be?

13 comments:

  1. How much is that doggie in the picture?!?!? OMGosh--she is absolutely adorable and oh so precious.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous photos, she is SO adorable
    and just melts your heart x
    LOVE the card Happy WOYWW Heather #71

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!!! Too, Too SWEET. I wish my little guy was small enough to fit on my desk so he could craft with me. TFS
    Hugz Tonniece

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your elegant Spring card is just gorgeous - but honestly Opal steals the show! How DO you keep your hands off her long enough to craft anything??!?

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh how cute is this? my puppy (really not a puppy anymore but that's what i call her) can't fit into one of those things. she's a shepherd - a small shepherd. but she is a joy as i'm sure this little one is too.

    have a great day!

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Soooooo cute, beautiful card on the desk too, thanks for sharing your sweety, have a wonderful day...

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a sweet Opal. Thanks for visiting me.

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a cute little crafting partner!!!! Just precious!

    ReplyDelete
  9. OMG, what a darling craft partner. Mine would get in a basket on the desk if she could, but she weighs 40 some pounds!

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  10. What a sassy lassie! She's adorable! My little Muffin needs a clipping soon. Short it will be as spring is around the corner.

    Happy WOYWW
    Kay (12)

    ReplyDelete
  11. Awww your fur baby is so cute and sweet! Thank you so much for your sweet comment on my blog today. Have a great weekend! :)

    ReplyDelete
  12. Helping optimistic people excel - in 7 areas of life is her
    mission. You have to find a way to take the tips you learn and
    make maximum use of them. These tips are followed by every pregnant woman
    all around the world but remember whatever you do, you should first check with your
    gynecologist so that there is no complication in your pregnancy.


    Also visit my page: fitness tips articles

    ReplyDelete
  13. Rаnκing high оn the list аs poѕsіble.

    Mіami Lakеs-based Cube Carе is а fіrst-clаss proνider
    οf inteгiоr decoгatiνe prοducts anԁ sеrviсеs.
    Νow imрrovіng search engine ranκing bеcomes a ѵital component
    of internet maгketing as a majoг TV shоω
    оr showbіz gоssiр.

    Here is my web site - search engine optimization seo services

    ReplyDelete