Blogger Layouts

Friday, May 31, 2013

From the Heart

     Today it's House Mouse card time again.  It's been a little bit since I made a mousie card and I am in a mousie kind of mood and needed a mouse card for a spring swap.  I decided to use a mousie stamp that hadn't seen ink yet although I've had it for a year.



          I know that you cannot see it too well in the pictures, but I used my cloud pattern and sponged clouds behind the images.  I think it looks more finished than plain white.  I wanted this card to be really special so I decided to do some paper tole.  Because I never know which piece I'm gong to end up using where, I color all the images up nicely that way I can pick and choose for the best pieces from each image.



     I don't even know how many layers I ended up using on this card. I do know there were quite a few.  I eve have several layers on the inside which you will have to imagine since I didn't take any inside photos.


     Hope my swap partner enjoys this card as much as I enjoyed making it for her.

This card has been entered into the House Mouse Monday Challenge Here

Stamp - Stampabilities House Mouse I Give You My Heart
Prisma Pencils and OMS
Design Paper from my stash
Nestabilities Heart Circles, Labels 4 and 6
Martha Stweart Border Punch
Stazon Black Ink
Color Box French Blue Chalk Ink
3 M Foam Tape
Recollections Bling
Gift Chat Accents Corner Thickers

      

13 comments:

  1. hello sweet maryann...i am loving all the dimension on this card of yours. it is beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mary Anne, what a beautiful job you did with this stamp. Love how you popped up some of the image, so pretty. The gingham looks so nice with the colors you used in coloring the stamp up too. Thanks for joining us at the house Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge. Hope you come play again soon.

    Hugs
    Sue

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, what a sweet mousie card! I love it!

    Hugs,
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. this is beautiful so gorgeous love the colouring and the depth created, thank you for sharing it with us at the House Mouse and Friends Monday Challenge
    Hugs Kate xx

    ReplyDelete
  5. oh is this ever fabulous! i love that gingham paper and the corners and i just love, love, love how you popped this up! i may have to give that a try. i just love the look.

    have a great weekend and thanks so much for stopping by.

    hugs :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is just the prettiest card. All those layers and lacy dies just spring up from lively lovely lovely papers. A special card for sure. Thanks for playing at House Mouse and friends this challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  7. How can you Learn Alot more About Computers?

    Here is my website: videotomp3.pw

    ReplyDelete
  8. Stunning colours & flowers..love how you painstakingly coloured & layered up the petals..l

    Thanks for sharing at House Mouse & friends chall this time.

    smiles Christine x

    ReplyDelete
  9. wonderful card with a cute- and fab coloured- image....great with the 3D effect.Love the colours and papers you have used.
    Thank you for sharing it with us at the House Mouse & Friends Monday Challenge.
    hugs Dorte

    ReplyDelete
  10. This is a beautiful card, adorable image and fabulous colour combination.
    Thank you for joining us at House Mouse and Friends.
    Pauline GDT
    x

    ReplyDelete
  11. Oh My! Is that over the top gorgeous. Love all the layers to the mice. Super job!

    ReplyDelete
  12. this is gorgeous, I love how you added dimension to the image with all those wonderful layers!!

    ReplyDelete
  13. So sweet Mary Anne! I've always been a softy for gingham and your image is adorable!

    ReplyDelete