Blogger Layouts

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Retro View Finder

     Today's post is all about Cutting Cafe's super spiffy View Finder Reel Fun set.  I am totally in love with this cutting file.  I know there is an expensive die on the market that does the same thing but you can get this file for just $3.25 amazing isn't it?  And to top it off it comes with its own kewl little envelope and great printable files for the reel and label.


    But wait, there's more....For your $3.25 you also get

This VIEW FINDER REEL FUN SET features the following:
4 assorted reels: UR, BIRTHDAY, KEEP CALM and HAVE A GREAT SUMMER
1 Reel template - this template comes in PDF, SVG, MTC and WPC format.
1 shaped card - this template comes in PDF, SVG, MTC and WPC format.
2 different reel envelopes (one plain one and one with a hole in the middle) - these template comes in PDF, SVG, MTC and WPC format.
7 envelope labels - tags
2 misc reel images.
All of the images come in PDF and JPEG format.

     And a set of Ginsu knives - Just kidding.  But, you do get all the above and that is a heck of a deal.


     Here is a better pick of the reel.  I chose to use the UR special set for my special marine.  I'll be sending it to her a soon as she gets her first permanent duty station.  She returns to duty on Monday so I should have her address by Wednesday to send this in the mail.

      The reel has words like special, loving, talented, and sweet on it making it perfect for almost anyone for almost any occasion.


     I chose to make the envie to hold my reel out of vellum because my girl just loves "cloud paper" as she calls it sod I always try to find an excuse to use it in a card for her.


     If you would like to check out the kewl projects made by the rest of the design team just pop on over HERE to the Cutting Cafe Blog post.  Let me tell you, these ladies are awesome and the projects are super duper fabulous.

     This card is entered into the Flutterby Wednesday Challenge Here

Cutting Cafe View Finder Reel Fun Set
Prima Flowers
Barn Door Red Distress Ink
Recollections Buttons
EK success Butterfly Punch
Paper, Rickrack, and ribbon from Scrap Stash

6 comments:

  1. THIS IS SOOOOOOOOOOOOO PRETTY....awesome awesome job

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I live it. The colors are my favs - red and yellow and that view finder is just too cool.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the colors and vellum. Fabulous!

    ReplyDelete
  4. and, i think you rocked the viewfinder. awesome work!

    ReplyDelete
  5. How creative! Very pretty too! Thank you for playing along with my Flutter By Wednesday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Nicely designed!! I love the little pocket you designed for the view finder. And the butterflies are just perfect. Have a fabulous week!

    ReplyDelete