Blogger Layouts

Thursday, June 20, 2013

Happy Announcement

     Woo Hoo!  Today I have a very happy announcement.  I have been invited to be on the Great Impressions Design Team.  I begin my term in July.  I am so excited.  I really love Great Impression stamps and I am so honored to be able to be part of their incredible design team.

     I'll be posting a new Great Impressions card every Friday.   My first post will be July 5th here and on the Great Impressions blog. I have been playing with some wonderful Great Impression Stamps and promise I'll will be making an awesome card for you.

    See you back here for the July Great Impression Release at our new bat time on our same bat channel. (Did I just date myself?)


5 comments:

  1. Woohoo! Congratulations! So excited to see the fabulous creations you make! Mynn xx (future teamie)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are so excited to have you Mary Anne!

    Hugs,

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations! What an honor. I'm so happy for you!

    (((HUGS))),
    Snoopy :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Woohooo CONGRATULATIONS!!! Well done girl! I have nerver heard of Great Impressionstamps.so I will have to check it out! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. that is awesome news..........hugs

    ReplyDelete