Blogger Layouts

Monday, June 10, 2013

The Bribery Begins

Today's post is rather serendipitous.  I needed to use a wonderful file from the Cutting Cafe using their super cute baby bottle treatbox and diaper card files and I just found out my niece is expecting.  Well, of course, I had to customize this set just for her.  I am the first one to put my hat in the ring for Godmama and I am going to keep the gifts (bribes) flowing so that she remembers who her favorite auntie is.  My little sister seems to think she is the favorite but I don't see any cards in the mail from her.  Of course, you never know what the husbands sisters are up to so I had better be on my toes.

Here's a pic of the set.  I am running over to the dollar store in just a little bit to find some small baby items for the bottle box.  I definitely need to get this in the mail Today.


The bottle box has a different design for each side.



 Don't you just love that diaper pin.  It's part of the cutting file and makes a fabulous embellishment.  I even used it on the inside of the diaper card.  It is picked up again in a smaller version for the outside of the card as well.


These would be wonderful for a baby shower invitation and in fact, Miss Regina over at the Cutting Cafe has some wonderful printable files for the inside of this diaper card to turn it into a invitation or a welcome baby card.  The Baby Bottle also has the option of being used as a card.  I believe my niece may be seeing a different version of these a a little surprise party in a few months.

If you would like to see some other really fabulous takes on these files just pop on over to the Cutting Cafe Blog.  I'm telling you, the ladies on the design team are uber talented and definitely worth a peek.  I plan on casing more than a few of their ideas.

Cutting Cafe Diaper Shaped Card and Baby Bottle Treat Box
Martha Stewart Baby Design Paper Stack Pad
Yellow Gel Pen
Recollections Bling
Prima Flowers
Studio G Buttons
Distress Ink Raspberry
Dollar Store Ribbon




4 comments:

  1. oh my mary ann, this is the cutest ever...total love

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the way you put your colors and layers together! Such talent!

    ReplyDelete